- Ensuring the customer site is ready and all installation pre-requisites are met, and planning accordingly for deputing the necessary manpower/service engineer for installation.
- Maintaining the appropriate records of discussion and correspondence with the customers.
- Planning and Deputing service engineer at the customer’s location and analysing his daily activity field reports and guide him accordingly.
- Analysing and reviewing service engineer’s reports made during the customer visit and discuss problems, solutions to close the customer complaint
- Managing and reviewing monthly reports of customer’s complaints and the deployed solutions along with service reports with the higher management
- Managing monthly reports of spare parts procured, supplied to the customers, including payment and delivery
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in service in plastics woven sacks industry.
- Good know-how of woven sacks, flexible packaging, extrusion coating industry.
- Good communication and customer-handling skills.
- Efficient in email, and Microsoft office.
This position is based in Ankleshwar, Gujarat.