Founded in 1987, J P Extrusiontech Ltd. manufactures Plastic Processing Machinery & Equipment and is situated in one of the largest industrial estates of Asia at Ankleshwar in Gujarat State, India around 360 kilometers away from Mumbai having state of the art manufacturing facilities with total covered area of 39,000 sq. meters equipped with most modern machine tools. The company is well managed by a group of professionals and is manufacturing extrusion machines and allied equipment for Plastic Processing and packaging industry. We offer a wide range of machinery in every segment depending upon the need of the end product.
Vision : To offer latest techno economical machines.
Quality Policy : (Click on image to view big)
Our aim is to take care of customer’s requirements and maximize customer satisfaction
Quality Policy goal shall be achieved :
- By supplying reliable quality plastic processing machinery and equipment in time.
- By providing satisfactory customer services in time.
- By effective coordination amongst departments and other functions for enhancing efficiency and capability of the organization.
- By emphasizing on sharing information, training, and teamwork
- By provision of adequate resources.
- By continual improvement in all the areas of Products, Process, Technology, and Service.
(01) Coat Hanger type T-Dies of sizes ranging from 300 mm to 4300 mm for Woven Sack/Lamination/ PVC Foam/PP Sheet
(02) Pioneer in converting traditional blown die into flat T-Die with Quenching Tank and Hot Air Oven for PP Tape Line
Needle type Fibrillation systems used for the production of fibrillated tapes for stitching threads for Rope/Twin.
PlastIndia Year 1994
(01) Three layer Cast film Line for stretch / CPP Film, Exhibited the first time in Plastindia 1994.
(02) Automatic Recycling Line with Backflush Screen Changer, Exhibited in Plastindia 1994
Plastivison Year 1995
1600 mm Paper Lamination having Turret Unwinder & Surface Winder with auto splicing and auto loading & unloading arrangement. Exhibited in Plastivision 1995
(01) Blown Film Plant with 95% Gusseting and online sealing & cutting for Jumbo Bag Liner.
(02) Tape Line for fibrillated Tape for Rope.
(01) Two Layer Lamination cum Cast Film Plant, Exhibited in Plastindia 1997
(02) 2500 mm Extrusion Coating Line for Woven Sack/Jumbo Bag.
(01) 3300 mm Extrusion Coating Line for coating of tarpaulin / Cotton / Jute / Non-woven
(02) Low Shrinkage Tape Line for manufacturing rope.
PlastIndia Year 2000
Two layer sheet plant for thin sheets for Stationary purpose, Exhibited in Plastindia 2000
(01) Mono layer sheet plant for 1400 mm width with thickness up to 20 mm & longitudinal cutter and output up to 400 Kg/hr.
(02) 2650 mm Bid-less Die for Extrusion Coating.
High-Speed Tandem Lamination Line for both side coating on tarpaulin fabric at a time & with different (two) colors.
PlastIndia Year 2003
5-Layer Lamination Plant for Flexible Packaging, Exhibited in Plastindia 2003
Inverter Driven Cheese Winders for woven sack, Exhibited in Plastindia 2003
3300 mm Tandem Extrusion Coating Line.
Washing Cleaning Line 500 Kg/Hr. for PET
Monofilament Line having 80 mm Extruder and output up to 250 Kg/Hr.
PlastIndia Year 2006
Three Layer Vented Sheet Line up to 600 Kg/Hr output, Exhibited in Plastindia 2006
1750 mm Tape Line up to 600 Kg/Hr output, Exhibited in Plastindia 2006
8 Colour CI Flexo Printing for woven sack, Exhibited in Plastindia 2006
2300 mm Sheet Line: Accumulator & Automatic Cutting for PP/HDPE/EVA/HIPS/ABS & Carpet (for automobile application)
2400 mm Extrusion Coating Line for Carpet with Accumulator and Automatic Cutting (for automobile application)
High Output 500 Kg/Hr. Vented Recycling Line, 120 mm Vented Extruder with 35:1 L/D Ratio.
3400 mm 5 Layer Cast Film Line with 5 Extruder with output up to 1000 kg/hr.
PlastIndia Year 2009
(01) 2300 mm 4 Extruder with 5 Layer Cast Film Line, 1000 Kgs/hr, Exhibited in Plastindia 2009
(02) 600 Kg/Hr. Tape Line with Auto Doffing Cheese Winders & Inverter driven cheese winders, Exhibited in Plastindia 2009
Developed Scrim Lamination for strong & heavy construction fabric.
PlastIndia Year 2012
Launched JAIKO brand Circular Weaving (Circular Looms) machines, Exhibited in Plastindia 2012
900 Kgs/Hr Capacity, Tape Stretching Line with Tape Winders
Extrusion Coating Line for Paper and Aluminium Foil – Model: 80CRP1600
7 layers, 5200 mm width Tandem Co-Ex Lamination having 4 nos. of Extruders and 2 nos. of Lamination Stations and 2 nos. of sandwich stations. First time in INDIA.
(01) 6000 mm Width Extrusion Coating line for tarpaulin (PP/HDPE)
(02) Co-Ex Lamination for Flexible Packaging having Extruders of 90+70 and width 1450 mm. Full speed auto splicing (200 meters/min)
JPEL – Worldwide Presence